2020 - June - Flowers
Rules that are always applicable are as follows:
- One photo per answer, and no more than 5 answers per user per contest.
- Post only photos taken by yourself/person with you.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location, subject, and date (specificity is up to you).
- Refrain from posting sensitive/debatable content
- Only upvotes count towards winning.
Rules for June are as follows:
- Flowers- Pictures of flowers
- The contest will last the whole month of June and to be clear, we use UTC, just like the site itself.
- There is no constraint on when the photo must have been taken.
Suggest a theme for the next contest.
- Leave a single comment below in the format THEME - ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION
Image alt text I found this beautiful Round Lobed Hepatica (Anemone americana) in the wild in Groton Massachusetts on …
I call this "perseverance" -- early spring 2018, Pittsburgh.
Close-up of poppy seed head Cambridge, UK; poppy; June 2018. Nikon D5300; playing with some new macro extension ri …
Image alt text Taken June 4, 2020, in the Golan Heights, Israel, while out on a bike ride, with my Samsung Galaxy A10 …
Lupines Lupines in my yard sometime in early June. They haven't completely opened yet.
Image alt text Hibiscus at Perth Zoo, Australia, in 2017.