2020 - June - Flowers
Rules that are always applicable are as follows:
- One photo per answer, and no more than 5 answers per user per contest.
- Post only photos taken by yourself/person with you.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location, subject, and date (specificity is up to you).
- Refrain from posting sensitive/debatable content
- Only upvotes count towards winning.
Rules for June are as follows:
- Flowers- Pictures of flowers
- The contest will last the whole month of June and to be clear, we use UTC, just like the site itself.
- There is no constraint on when the photo must have been taken.
Suggest a theme for the next contest.
- Leave a single comment below in the format THEME - ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION
Image alt text I found this beautiful Round Lobed Hepatica (Anemone americana) in the wild in Groton Massachusetts on …
I call this "perseverance" -- early spring 2018, Pittsburgh.
Close-up of poppy seed head Cambridge, UK; poppy; June 2018. Nikon D5300; playing with some new macro extension ri …
Image alt text Taken June 4, 2020, in the Golan Heights, Israel, while out on a bike ride, with my Samsung Galaxy A10 …
Lupines Lupines in my yard sometime in early June. They haven't completely opened yet.
Image alt text Hibiscus at Perth Zoo, Australia, in 2017.
Taken June 4, 2020, in the Golan Heights, Israel, while out on a bike ride, with my Samsung Galaxy A10s phone camera. Like me, partly wilting in the heat, but also persevering.
1 comment thread
Lupines in my yard sometime in early June. They haven't completely opened yet.
0 comment threads