"snake oil" exact phrase
votes:4 posts with 4+ votes
created:<1w created < 1 week ago
post_type:xxxx type of post
Search help
Notifications
Mark all as read See all your notifications »
Meta

Comments on Please temporarily REopen my closed ID questions, just to let me answer? Most of them have been pinpointed.

Parent

Please temporarily REopen my closed ID questions, just to let me answer? Most of them have been pinpointed.

+0
−5

I hereby swear and affirm — under the pains of moderators — that I shall not post new questions to identify locations of pictures before June 30 2022.

I have located most pics in my closed questions. For completeness, please REopen to let me answer them? After ward, you can REclose them.

And Where's this mill pond, surrounded by trees and mountains, in Hong Kong? got deleted. The answer is

Shing Mun reservoir, taken from right around here

History
Why does this post require moderator attention?
You might want to add some details to your flag.
Why should this post be closed?

0 comment threads

−2

Let's not.

Your questions were closed because the community determined that such questions are off topic on Outdoors Codidact. (You even participated in that discussion yourself, so like much feedback that you received before it, you can hardly be unaware of it.)

I don't see how anything about that policy has changed in the interim. There have been no substantial changes, if any, to the votes on that meta question and its answers lately; and no more recent alternative policy proposal has been posted that I can see, let alone been well received by the community.

And, in all honesty, your opening statement to your question/proposal here,

I hereby swear and affirm — under the pains of moderators — that I shall not post new questions to identify locations of pictures before May 31 2022.

in my opinion doesn't exactly help your case. May 31 2022 is only just over two weeks from now. I don't see any reason to believe that the policy of this community will be substantially different from now in two or three weeks. If by some miracle it is, then the fact remains that the time to reconsider earlier question closures based on a new policy (which we at present know nothing about) is then, not now.

History
Why does this post require moderator attention?
You might want to add some details to your flag.

1 comment thread

Thanks. I edited my post. What do you think now? (2 comments)
Thanks. I edited my post. What do you think now?
TextKit‭ wrote almost 2 years ago

Thanks. I edited my post. What do you think now?

Canina‭ wrote almost 2 years ago

TextKit‭ No substantial change.